New ingredients, formats and benefits are shaping the active nutrition industry, and now is an opportune time for new companies in the sector that are seeking to move forward with their business plans.
NutraIngredients is looking for start-up stars in the field and who are in search of a global platform. They must be innovators in the space who are confident they can stand out in a competitive environment. We’re seeking entrepreneurial, science or technology-based start-ups to join our community and present their company at the NutraIngredients 2023 Active Nutrition Summit.
Our three winning Start-up Stars will be invited as a guest of NutraIngredients to take part in the summit from Monday 9th to Wednesday 11th October 2023 in Amsterdam.
If selected as a
by our editorial panel you will receive:
- A full delegate place giving you access to the full program including all presentations and networking sessions
- A place on the event programme taking part in the startup panel live on stage
- Your business branding on the Start-up Hub situated within the networking area summit, giving you a base to network from or meet new connections
- Coverage in NutraIngredients including preview articles and your opportunity to appear in multimedia coverage of the event.
To be eligible to enter all companies must:
- Have started to trade no earlier than 2019
- Be ‘independently owned’. This is defined as a business that is substantially owned by its founders and/or a group of independent investors; is not quoted on AIM or any other stock market; and is not a subsidiary or associated company of another business.
- Be based and founded in Europe
Entries close on Friday 28 July 2023